| DESIGNER BREED REGISTRY
INFORMATION AND PRICING
What is the pricing structure for DBR BreederPages?
If you only want to advertise when you have a litter available, you can purchase a 90-day litter listing for $65.00 (includes set up fee)
when registering online you can apply when you fill out your Online Litter Registration.
If you are not registering online please call the registry sign up for BreederPages.
We also offer an optional subscription if you would like to promote yourself and your breeding program even when you don’t have any available litters.
The below subscription options allow you to keep your main breeder page and connect with prospective puppy owners and buyers all year long
(you can also cancel at any time if you’d like). If you select either of these subscription options, they all come with unlimited listings as well:
You must be able to prove ancestry which the DBR will review and has the right to accept or reject. All information becomes the property of the Designer Breed Registry.
- •Monthly Subscription: $25 set-up fee + $15. per month 1-2 pages. By yearly subscription 1 payment of $150.00
- Monthly Subscription $25 set up fee +$20. per month 3-5 pages. By yearly subscription 1 payment of $200.00
- 90 Day 1 Time Subscription $65.00 includes set up fee 1-2 pages
All Fees are Non Refundable.
See Recognized Registries below, call or email if you have a question.
See Links Below for Requirements, Terms Of Service and Fees.
oor your dogs parents were registrable. Otherwise the sire and
dam of the liter must be registered with the Designer Breed
Registry. Ask if there is a promotion available for registration of
sire dam and litter.
Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldog Association (ABBBA)
– American Border Collie Association (ABCA)
– American Bulldog Association(ABA)
– American Bulldog Registry/Archives
– American Bully Kennel Club (ABKC)(American Bullies ONLY)
--American Cattle Dog Club of America
– American Dog Breeders Association (ADBA)
--American Dog Federation (ADF)
– American Field Dog Registry AFDR (AFDR)
– American Kennel Club (AKC)
--American Pitbull Registry (APBR)
--American Rabbit Hound Association (ARHA)
– American Rare Breed Association (ARBA)
– American Stock Dog Registry (ASDR)
– Anatolian Shepherd Club of America, Inc (ASCA)
--Asian Kennel Club Union of the Philippines (AKCUPI),
– Australian Labradoodle Association of America(ALAA)
– Australian National Kennel Council (ANKC)
– Australian Shepherd Club of America(ASCA)
– Border Collie Society of America (BCSA)
– Boykin Spaniel Society (BSS)
– Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) Canada
--Continental Kennel Club (CKC) US
– English Jack Russell Terrier Club Alliance, Inc (EJRTCA)
– Federation Cynological International (FCI)
– Field Dog Stud Book (FDSB)
– Internationaler Biewer Yorkshire Terrier Club (IBC)
– International Cane Corso Federation, Inc.(ICCF)
– International Olde English Bulldogge Association (IOEBA)
--International Sheepdog Society(ISDS)
– Jack Russell Terrier Club of America (JRTCA)
--Japan Kennel Club (JKC)
– Miniature Australian Shepherd Club of America (MASCA)
– National Greyhound Association(NGA)
– National Kennel Club (NKC)
– National Rat Terrier Registry Association (NRTA)
– National Stock Dog Registry (NSDR)
--North American Sheepdog Society(NASS)
– The Kennel Club (TKC) United Kingdom
– United Canine Association (UCA)
– United Kennel Club (UKC)
– United Perro de Presa Canario Club(UPPCC)
DESIGNER BREED REGISTRY
NON RECOGNIZED REGISTRIES
The Designer Breed Registry will register dogs from these registries
If your dogs are from the registries below and you wish to register a
litter from dogs registered with these registries below the sire and dam
of your litter must be registered with the Designer Breed Registry.
Ask if the promotional code is still available when registering sire dam
ACA - American Canine Association
ACHC - American Canine Hybrid Club
ADBA - American Dog Breeders Association
AKC American Kennel Club - Conditional Registration
AKC ILP - American Kennel Club Indefinite Listing Privilege ILP
AKC PAL - American Kennel Club Purebreed Alternative Listing PAL
AKC - American Kennel Club Foundation Stock Service
APR American Purebred Registry
APRI - American Pet Registry, Inc
DDKC - Designer Dogs Kennel Club
DRA - Dog Registry of America
IDCR - International Canine Registry
NAMBR - North American Mixed Breed Registry
NHR - National Hybrid Registry
UKCI - Universal Kennel Club International
NAPDR - North American Purebred Dog Registry
NAPR INC- North American Purebred Registry INC.
WWKC - World Wide Kennel Club
The Designer Breed Registry is the USA's largest Designer Dog Registry an
organization dedicated to protecting and promoting the
health and welfare of all dogs. Besides being a registry for
pedigree dogs and Designer Dogs we offer dog owners and
those working with dogs an unparalleled source of
education, experience and advice on puppy buying, dog
health, dog training and dog breeding.